Hi Folks;
I just acquired an SDR-1000, (never used), it is working
fine......but I appear to be limited to the 6' Printer port cable
that was supplied, 12 feet kills it, hi.
Questions:

1/  Has anyone tried using these Parallel Port Extender's  that are
supposed to be usable up to 1200'????......these do operate as Transceivers.

2/  How long is the USB to Parallel adapter cable from Flex Radio????

3/  When I setup Split Mode, and use TX Offset it does not appear as
an Offset change in VFO-B...is this correct, or am I missing something????

This one has the DEMI 144Mhz Transverter installed and will be using
this I expect exclusively on EME .

Regards & Thanks, Darrell.......and Happy Holiday to all South of me in the USA