I somehow got watching a K3 video on youtoob last night (we have a few
K3 convertees in our local club and one passed a link about running in
the WPX contest) and was amazing at how many videos are out there
about it. I then did a Flex 5000 search and came up with a lot fewer
ones.

There is no doubt that the K3 is a great box with knobs and buttons so
in no way do I mean to denigrate their successes. My question is why
are we not as visible out there? It should actually be easier, since
we only need some software that records the screen (camtasia freebie)
as opposed to video cams, etc.

Neal k3nc

--
Neal Campbell