From: Kirk.Harding [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 11:11 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: 'flexradio@flex-radio.biz'
Subject: PowerSDR 1.12.0

Dudley,

I'm noticing that I am unable to engage cat control (PTT) (RE: FDMDV digital
voice program) with the official Flex release.  With svn 2224, all worked
great.  I've double check my settings and feel that everything is set
correctly.  No problems with VAC only CAT.  As a matter of fact, I took and
then referenced screen pics just to be sure I didn't overlook something. Any
thoughts to this issue?

Also, on transmit still notice relay chatter with the released version but
not as bad as svn 2224.  As I mentioned to you during my telephone call, I
didn't encounter this with earlier releases.

Kirk, K6KAR
Niceville, FL