Hi All

                I seem to be experiencing on transmit what sounds like an
"echo" its sounds like a delay i.e. a few milliseconds at first i thought it
was RF getting in..but on air reports say its an echo.

                I have tried on current Test SVN as well as K6JCA consoles
and both have the same effect..it seems to appear only when compander or DX
setting is uded.

                Its a late model SDR1000 (Jan 07 Build) using a FA66 and a
Heil HM-10 Dual Insert microphone. The microphone is plugged into input 1 on
the FA66. I use sample rate of 192khz.

                Any advice would be greatly appreciated in finding the cure
of the "echo"

                Thanks

                Paul - VK3APG