All,

I have been plagued by RFI in my station speakers for quite a while.  I have
tried three different brands/types of speakers, lots of ferrites, and
various grounding schemes.  With my second-floor location, and poor Central
Texas ground, I have always gotten into the speakers on most bands when
using my amplifier and on 17 meters regardless of power level.

I picked up a set of West Mountain COMspkr's at HamCom and I would like to
report that they are immune to the RF in my shack.  I tested them today on
80 thru 6 (80 - 17 with the amp running approx. 1 KW PEP) and 100 watts on
10 and 6 meters.  Not one trace of RFI, even with the log periodic pointed
right at the shack (which was guaranteed to produce RFI on 17 meters at any
power level).

Nice product!

73,

Bob K5KDN