-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe - KC2TN
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:15 AM
To: Flex
Subject: [Flexradio] Audio on 2nd Receive

It appears the audio on the 2nd receiver (RX2) is NOT independent of RX1.
If I mute RX1 than RX2 is also muted and if I reduce the AF on RX1 to 0 than
RX2 is also reduced to 0.

I can mute RX2 without affecting RX1 but not the inverse.

Is this the way it should work and will always work?

Thanks Joe - KC2TN