From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of bockert
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 12:58 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] RX2 RF Switching

Good Morning,

Last week I got RX2 installed.  Installation was a breeze and it seems to work
well.  My question is concerning the RF Switching options available for RX2.
The pull down shows only "RX2 IN" and RX1 Tap" as options.  Is this a
limitiation of the hardware or of the software?

If it is a limitation of the hardware it is a fairly severe limitiation on the
usefullness of RX2... even something as simple as monitoring 6M (with the
intent of operating there if something is heard) while operating on another
band is going to require some form of external switching to implement.

73 de Bill WB0VHW