I have a week old Flex 5000a. It has started popping or something
whenever it recovers from transmitting. It seems worse on 6 meters, but
it present and very annoying on all bands and both cw and ssb. Does it
when I use breakin keying, ptt on the mic, or the MOX button on the
console. Return to receive and it makes what sometimes sounds like a
click, other times a pop or a "whoop." Sometimes sounds like a squelch
tail. I have emailed Dudley at Flex Support and called once this
afternoon, but have not been able to establish contact yet. Any ideas
out there from you experienced Flexers?

--
73, Bob K5SM