I have been having a problem for some time with the ant selection
configuration of my 5000A. My HRFIO board must be an early version
identified as 18B (2207-1068). Here is the problem; Regardless of which
version of Power SDR that I am running v12, or the SVN's of v13. I am using
ant port 3 for everything and when I turn on power SDR, The antenna window
in the display as well as the actual ant shown is always showing ant 1. When
looking at the ant form, the selection shows it correct as ant 3. To get my
radio to work, I must open up the ant form and then select ant 1, and then
select ant 3. Everything then works fine. This is always a 2 step process, I
can't just select ant 3 which is what is already showing on the ant form,
but must first select 1 and then 3! All of this time the program display
shows that I am using ant 3.

Now with RX 2 installed, the display may show that RX 2 input is either ant
2 or RX1 tap, but actually, no ant is connected to RX2. I must again use the
ant form to select the RX2 input to what I desire. This must be done 2 times
to have it actually switch the ant to the RX2. One time never works, but the
second selection always works.

Have these issues ever been noticed by any other users?

Howard AE3T