This is a common occurrance. There are two ways to avoid the voices:
1. send a check for one million dollars  US to me via my qrz.com address
2. buy a copy of VAC because the demo has a voice that comes on every
few minutes that says its a demo.

I would suggest #1 but #2 is more effective hi hi!

Neal

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Dennis Petrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> You guys won't believe this but I'm hearing a voice when I'm in PSK31 mode
> using he Hamscope software with my SDR-1000/FA-66 combo...  I'm using the
> vCOM to PTT the rig and VAC to get the audio to/from the SDR.  Everything
> seems to be working just great in receive and all other modes!!
>
> I couldn't believe it my self.....  I hear what sounds like a female voice
> saying "five" every 5 seconds or so when I'm transmitting.   I discovered it
> when I decided I wanted to see of "Monitor" mode would allow me to hear my
> PSK31 transmission and it does but I hear the "VOICE"....  I shut off the
> monitor and I can still see the transmit panadapter display come up during
> the time the "VOICE" would be saying "five"....  It's like there is something
> in the transmit file.
>
> I know this sounds crazy and I havn't been drinking, honest I haven't....
> This is not April 1's or October 31st so I don't know what to think....
>
> Has anyone experieiced this VOICE with their Digital mode operation???
>
> Signed,
>
> Bewildered,k0eoo

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com - introduction priced at $10.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com