ZS6AVM Wrote:

I spoke to a friend in VK (VK7ZE) on 20M yesterday, he mentioned that
he'd spoken to a Ham in the States who was using the Wonder Radio (1Watt
version driving a 100W PA)

The conditions were poor so I couldn't get the call of the State Side
Station he had mentioned

I was "wondering" if the Ham in question reads this Reflector, if so,
perhaps he could provide us with some feedback with regards his
impressions of the Wonder Radio

Regards

Dave J

(the only Flexer in Southern Africa, or perhaps even in Africa ??????)

Disclaimer:
Denel (Pty) Ltd t/a Denel Aviation (Denel Aviation) Registration number:
1992/001337/07
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressee.
If you have received this message in error, please notify Denel Aviation
immediately,
telephone number +27 11 927 1111 and by Reply email to sender. Any unauthorised
use,
alteration or dissemination of the contents of this email is strictly
prohibited.
In no event will  Denel Aviation or the sender be liable in any manner
whatsoever to any
person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages
arising from
use of this email or any linked website, including, without limitation, from
any lost profits,
business interruption, loss of programmes or other data that may be stored on
any information
handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email is virus free
even if
Denel Aviation is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.