Dear Abby,

I'm not hearing voices anymore when monitoring PSK31 thanks to you-alls
comments yesterday.  But I have one more problem I'll need you-alls help to
solve....

I'm using HamScope with MMTTY's RTTY engine and when I select RTTY in HamScope
the signal goes away (the tace in the Hamscope window goes flat-line).  Looks
like the Virtual Audio Cable connection gets broken every time I select RTTY.
If I select any other mode everything works just fine...so what am I doing
wrong?

I noticed HamScope software allows you to make VAC connections but the MMTTY
engine I saw doesn't?  Hope this isn't one of those catch 22's?

Thanks in advance for your help, Dennis, k0eoo