Hello All!

I just installed the new HRFIO 34 board and I am getting the error   (RFIO:
error or  not  present).

I deleted and un-installed all drivers and PowerSDR completely.

I then reinstalled everything back on as usual and I am still getting this
error.  I looked in the PDF file on the installation of the new RX board, and
also searched the Knowledge base files on Flex web site.

I also took off the ribbon cable from the HRFIO 34 board and plugged it into
the old HRFIO 27 C while just holding it and then restarted PowerSDR and
everything was fine with the old one. (???)

I am just not getting it!!

Please bring in the experts!!!

Thank you all,
Ken