BTW John's code runs fine on OS X, but it doesn't do F5K yet.

One thing you can do is download the pool of recorded I/Q files from Flex,
since these can be played into jack as if they were signal coming from a
radio via the DACs. Apart from the hw control, there's no difference in how
the RX runs.

73
Frank
AB2KT

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Brian Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Is there some rough treasure map that will get me in the ballpark to
> installing and running what is currently being tested of the Next
> Generation SDR code for the 5K? I think it is DttSP. I would like to
> try installing and running it. I am willing to dedicate a CPU to
> whatever platform is best but would prefer MacOS as a first choice.
>
> Brian Lloyd
> Granite Bay Montessori School          9330 Sierra College Bl
> brian AT gbmontessori DOT com          Roseville, CA 95661
> +1.916.367.2131 (voice)                +1.791.912.8170 (fax)
>
> PGP key ID:          12095C52A32A1B6C
> PGP key fingerprint: 3B1D BA11 4913 3254 B6E0  CC09 1209 5C52 A32A 1B6C

Travelling by airplane in the US is nothing more than mass training of
Americans to the requirements of the coming police state. The whole point is
to make you learn to acquiesce without question, en masse, to completely
absurd directives by dull functionaries wearing uniforms. -- Digby