Pete,

Can you explain why you feel the Elecraft teransverter are 'far
better' then the DEMI units?  Just curious as they both claim a .8dB
NF, +17dBm conversion gain, etc.  I'm also concerned with the lack of
a heat sink on the PA's on the Electrafts.   I've run the DEMI's for
hours on end (calling CQ during contest)  and they have barely been
warm.

Thanks,
Dana
N1OFZ