Ron, No problem.. We just need Cycle 24 to move in a little faster!! :-) Yes Bin is still there, and coming are some nice features being added to the panadapter, enough to make some of the "not yet converted" to maybe move over.. So look for the Panafall and Panascope to be added to RX1 .. We had the split panadapter/waterfall before, but lost them with the addition of RX2, but now they will be back in the next major release.
Thanks so much for checking in, that is what makes a Net, check-ins, without all you guys, there would not be a net.. HI HI . 73, Dudley WA5QPZ Ron Smith wrote: > HI Dudley; > Sorry for the low signals Sunday. I was only comitting on the BIN > button on the 1.12.1 console. I was showing off the radio for a local > ham but could not find the button quickly. I noticed it today poking > around on the front panel. It's now located near the NB buttons. Still > works fine and still loving the Flex-5000A. > I guess I need to work on some kind of beam to make these nets on Sunday > for 20 mtrs :) > > 73, Ron Smith AA1VG > > _______________________________________________ > FlexRadio Systems Mailing List > [email protected] > http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz > Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ > Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: > http://www.flex-radio.com/ > > No virus found in this incoming message. > Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com > Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.6.0/1602 - Release Date: 8/9/2008 1:22 > PM > > > > No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.6.0/1602 - Release Date: 8/9/2008 1:22 PM _______________________________________________ FlexRadio Systems Mailing List [email protected] http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

