I am using the FlexRadio 1K with the Delta M44 sound card and operate MMTTY
sucessfully via The VAC software. However, I am having probems in connecting
my external VHF radioAPRS to the built in Realtec soundcard. I have tried
the control panel sounds and audio devices but can only get either the M44
or realtec soundcards to work independently.

The probem is to get the MMTTY to work via the VAC from the Flex 1K and to
get the APRS audio from my VHF receiver to connect via the mic or line jack
on the PC to the realtec or even to the Delta M44.

Can anyone please help?

73 de Howard 5B4AHX