Evening all,

I changed to PowerSDR v1.14 a few hours back, all seemed pretty much OK
until I tried transmitting on 160 metres. In the Forward Power, Reflected
Power and SWR positions I'm getting an indication of "NaN W" (in the power
readings) and "NaN:1" in the SWR readings. It's not immediate - for example,
in the SWR reading I initially get a high SWR reading that reduces normally
as my auto tuner (either the internal tuner or an SG230 on a different port)
works, then the "NaN:1" reading appears as I get a match. Another example,
in Forward Power I get a normal reading at low power levels, the abnormal
reading appears at anything more than a few watts of AM, or on higher level
speech peaks on SSB.

I didn't see this on v1.12, so I assume I haven't missed a meaningful error
message somewhere along the line! Has anyone else noticed this?

Keith