-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ray, K9DUR
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 11:34 AM
To: Flex-Radio E-Mail Reflector
Subject: [Flexradio] SDRDataTransfer -- New Setup Data Available

New setup data for the SDRDataTransfer.exe utility is now available for
PowerSDR v1.14.0 & for SVN #2428.

If you have SDRDataTransfer.exe version 1.4 (highly recommended), all you
need to do is select "Update Setup Data" from the "File" menu.

If not, you can go to http://www.qsl.net/k9dur/downloads.htm for
instructions on updating the setup data manually.  However, it is STRONGLY
PREFERRED that you use the automatic update feature built into version 1.4
of SDRDataTransfer.exe.  It is faster, transfers a smaller amount of data, &
does not provide any opportunity for errors which could render
SDRDataTransfer.exe inoperable.

73, Ray, K9DUR