Tried the third time and it is really extrange.
Powered speakers running now, but i can't listen anything.
The panadapter has not signals in the band.
QRM level in panadapter is very low and without signals.
Returning to previous version and all OK.

The same happened to me in the first try.
The second one i had the problem with the speakers.
And the third the same as the first.

Dudley Hurry escribió:
>   Ruben,
>
> Did you do a power down of the radio after the update?
>
> 73,
> Dudley
>
> WA5QPZ
>

> Ruben Navarro Huedo wrote:
>> Updated here Flex5000a without rx2.
>> After that i haven't audio in the powered speaker.
>> I have had to return to previous firmware.
>>

>> Eric Wachsmann escribió:
>>
>>> We are pleased to announce the release of FLEX-5000 firmware v1.2.2.0.  This
>>> release addresses several issues including RX2 initialization issues that
>>> cropped up with the latest driver release.  This update is recommended for
>>> all FLEX-5000 owners, but especially for those with C models, or models with
>>> RX2 installed.
>>>
>>> FlexLoader should be updated by tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Direct Download Link:
>>> http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx?id=250
>>>

>>> Eric Wachsmann
>>> FlexRadio Systems