From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Freek Witte
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 7:35 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR-1000 and LPT

Dear SDR friends.

I own a SDR-1000 but have been out of SDR-business for quite some time. I moved
to a new house and am starting up again. With my old computer everything works
fine.
I also bought a laptop computer running under Vista and no LPT-port available.
I am not sure that an USB to LPT conversion works well under Vista. I think I
read something about that, months ago. Can anyone give me an advise as to how
to connect my Vista laptop to the SDR-1000 with an Edirol FA-66 soundcard and
no LPT-port available?

Thanks in advance, Fred PA0PAF