-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Neal Campbell
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 4:32 PM
To: Flex Radio
Subject: [Flexradio] New version of MMTTY for Flex Digitalists

Hi guys

You might already know this (and if so I apologize) but there is a new
version of MMTTY (1.66G) which simplifies the selection of sound cards
greatly (there is a tab for it in the setup page). It also separates
incoming and outgoing sound cards/channels so you will see virtual
cables in the list if you are using VAC and it makes setup a 3 second
process rather than playing menu roulette to see which one works!

Neal

--
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software