From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter G.
Viscarola
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 10:13 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] VISTA 64

I apologize if this has been discussed already... Given that we see this
request frequently, why doesn't Flex just sign the driver package for these
drivers?  It's not unusual or invalid for the company distributing the drivers
to sign the package (even if it did not write them itself).
It's not difficult (though it IS initially annoying... I'll be happy to help
the relevant Flex folks with the procedure, I sign drivers regularly as part of
my job), and the necessary Class 3 Code Signing Certificate costs less than
$250 for one year (less if you get a cert good for multiple years).

Peter
K1PGV