Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] namens Giuseppe Campana
Verzonden: vr 10-10-2008 16:00
Aan: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Onderwerp: Re: [Flexradio] VISTA 64

Hi Dave,

I have one PC running VISTA32 Sp1 where, after some initial problem
like others users, now F5K works.
The last problems was with the last driver/firmware (some PA-CAL out
of range), but this is an old problem.
On this PC I have 2 HD: one with VISTA32 and one with XPsp2 (I decide
what to use....but I prefer XP :-)),
and...yes on VISTA the DCP return an higher valus than XP.

Now......a beautiful new PC, the HP IQ500 Touchsmart come in the
shack for testing (my Company is
thinking to put it in a on-line catalog to offer with SDR Radio as FlexRadio).

It is a  Core Duo 2 x T5280 (2,16 Ghz) with VISTA64 bit (because it
has 4Gb/ram) >:-o

Tim,.........I have install and reinstall all many many many times,
with or without digital sign requirement :'(
Every types of system protections are disable, and........F5K is
recognized by VISTA64 but not by our
driver and, of course, by PowerSDR.

I'm thinking to do 1 hour of footing, today is a beautiful and warm
day like first of September ;-)

73 Beppe
IK3VIG

www.cqdx.it