OK you computer gurus!! I need some help. I bought a HP computer last year
with a AM2 M2n68-la mother board and loaded with Vista. I trashed the Vista
about 4 months ago and am using XP pro (that improved things significantly).
The
 real issue now is that although the CPU does not get loaded down, I have
very  high (15,000) DPCs. I have bought a separate 1394 card and gigabit
Ethernet
 card but still DPCs are very high. I am at my wits end and am thinking of
getting another mother board. Flashing the bios on this board is next to
impossible as it is a board built for HP by Asus. All drivers are current and
for
XP. Before I change out the mother board with something else, does anyone
have any suggestions.

Harry
W9BR