On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Lux, James P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Remember
> that the dttsp core has to get an input from the ALC signal, and then go in
> and adjust the gain, which then changes the levels of the signals emerging
> from the DAC.

The DSP wouldn't ever see anything like an ALC level. All it would ever see
is an asynchronous command to change gain, coming from some other process
that *was* monitoring the ALC.

73
Frank
AB2KT

--
I have taken the stand that nobody can be always wrong, but it does seem to
me that I have approximated so highly that I am nothing short of a negative