To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 12:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] FlexRadio Digest, Vol 43, Issue 6

I noticed the same problem also with SDR/Mixw2
Also using Delta44 - Newest PowerSDR Software and Vac 4.09, Cat controlled
First there is no delay, but how more RX/TX or TX/RX I have in a qso
the delay increases up the 2 -3 seconds.
Some om's reported that already a year ago, but nobody payed much
attention to it.
I can reset the delay two ways, I go quick to STBY or click the VAC button
on the powersdr Desktop. Also not only a HRD problem.

73 Chris HB9BDM