From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jan Egholm
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 4:00 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] CAT interface

Hi,

I am trying to get two or more app to read the frequency from the PowerSDR at
same time.

This looks not to be easy as this must bee done via virtual serial cable.

I want one app to bee able to use TX/RX in the CAT interface and the other
APP's shall only RX on the CAT.

In my case I have CW skimmer running who need a CAT to read the frequency, 2nd
I want allso to use N1MM at same time, and have RX/TX via the CAT to control
the PowerSDR.

Is there anyone who know how to get this to work?

73,

Jan, OY3JE