I have noticed lately that more and more notebooks seem to be lacking firewire
ports and was looking for something small to run the Flex 5000.
Most of the little netbooks come with 4 x usb ports..so when I saw that the HP
2133 had an expresscard slot..I decided to get one to play with.

I plugged in 2 way firewire xpress card and I am running the flex ok at 48K and
2048 buffers.Any higher than this and it has problems.
This particular model has a 1.2mhz via processor and seems to run Ok when the
wireless networking is switched off. There are ones with 1.6
mhz processors which should perform better.

 The processor is running at around 70% when running powersdr but it seems to
cope ok..as long as you do not want to run anything else at the same time.
This will make a handy station when working from my mobile home.. in the
summer..if we get one next year!!
Cheers
Paul GI4FZD