Brian C & Brian L

I did get an email from the ionosnode folks in Boulder:
---------------------------
Dave,

We are indeed operating two ionosondes at our facility on Broadway, in
Boulder.  I will look over your plots.  As a favor, would you attempt to
time stamp the phenomena for me?

One of our older radars is initiating a sweep at these 15 minute intervals
00, 15, 30, 45 of each hour.
Our second radar is initiating a sweep at these 15 minute intervals 05, 20,
35, 50 of each hour.

Each broadcast sweep takes ~ 3 minutes.

Regards,

Rob

_______

The QRM I'm seeing is on constantly .. so unless some equipment they have is
defective, the are not the source.

I'm going try and locate some of the local folks that have directional
antennas and see if they are hearing it also.

Dave

  _____