From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jan Egholm
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 3:49 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Audio & Latency

Hi,

I have two problems I have been trying to solve, and have not managed to do
this yet.

1.
The first problem is glitches in the audio.
These do happen when loud audio is present, and I allso hear this in the
phones jack on the F5K.
Allso the audio can stop if I do open a software window or the IE browser.
I have tryed search the KB and different buffer sizes, but have not managed
to solve the problem yet :-(

2.
I use my F5K alot for digi modes and have been using DM780 for PSK, N1MM for
RTTY contesting and now allso CW Skimmer.
In all these programs there is latency on.
This means that I can hear the stations has stoped TX but the software has
not stoped decoding at same time.
I there a way to adjust this to so small latency so it cant bee notice?

And I am allso running latest firmware and PSDR

Jan OY3JE