S. Nestra wrote:
Hello,

I know it is offtopic in here, but I also know that there are a lot of HPSDR persons that also follow this list. Does anybody know what is happening with HPSDR.ORG? When I go there I get all sorts of Google stuff.
Also when trying to post to the list the mail bounces.

73

Stijn PE1RKS

Yes, the DNS has been apparently hacked and now points to the wrong place (Google search and Santa Claus tracking map). We've been working to get it corrected and I have email and voice mail to Phil Covington (N8VB) who owns the domain "hpsdr.org" as he is the only one who can make the correction at the domain registrar GoDaddy.com (We're not sure yet if it was GoDaddy.com error or someone deliberately getting into their database.)

The website, wiki, and discussion list are all affected. Since the discussion list is affected, we cannot notify list members -- so thanks for asking here! Hpsdr announcement list members were notified of the outage.

All files for the website, wiki, and list archives are intact on our hosting server -- it is only a DNS problem.

Don AE5K