From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Richard Smith
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 1:36 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Mouse Wheel Issue

I just "upgraded" to a Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 and am having
trouble with the scroll wheel in PowerSDR 1.16.1.  I can get the frequency to
change only if I turn the wheel fast, but even then the frequency only changes
very slowly - about 1 increment per full wheel rotation.  If I scroll the wheel
slowly, the frequency won't change at all, even if I go through multiple full
wheel rotations.  I'm using the Microsoft Intellipoint 6.3 mouse controller
software and 32 bit Vista OS.  I've tried changing the scroll wheel parameters
in the Intellipoint software, but it doesn't make any difference in its
PowerSDR behavior.  The scroll wheel seems to scroll properly in other
applications.

Any thoughts?  Thanks

Rich W1EZ