Len,
I have been using the 5069v3 driver with WinXP SP3. The only thing that I had to do differently is under Setup>Audio>Primary set the output voltage to 3.16 volts before you redo the transmitter/PA calibrations ( in the early days, Flex KC had a proceedure for measuring the tx output voltage of sound cards.. would be better to do that than put in 3.16... ) and don't forget that you have to put in the 3.16 anytime you rebuild the database and recalibrate . )
   Other than that, It has worked fine for me..

AL, K0VM

Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:21:08 -0500
From: Len N3NGE <n3...@dejazzd.com>
Subject: [Flexradio] Delta 44 driver update, SDR1000
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz

SDR 1000, Power SDR 1.16.1 with Delta 44 and Win XP professional SP3.

The latest and only Delta driver that is specifically recommended for Win XP SP3 is V32 5.10.00.5069v3. There are some obvious changes including a new control panel and certainly some functional updates as well. The Flex Radio knowledge base seems to indicate that there could be issues in using this update. My question is has anyone here updated their system as described above to operate properly? What are the tricks if any in making this combo work?
Tnx nad 73, Len