The point I'm trying to make is that by simply opening the form you can do
great
damage to the radio and your linear amplifier.
Also, take a look at the Flex
5000 Owner's Manual, page 124. The 'Gain By Band' form has been there in all
versions of the PowerSDR for the 5K.

Yesterday, I sent an email to supp...@flex-radio.com. I have not received a
reply.

Here it is again:

I have to reset the checksums every time I change my database.  My rf output
levels are also out of calibration.  I

posted to the reflector what seems to be a major bug with the PA setting tab.
Maybe it is just that my

NVRAM is trashed.

Here's my sn, 4207-5139.  I probably have a good copy, but....

Also let me know how to re-load it.

Thanks a ton.

K2ox

John,

The PA settings in PowerSDR are strictly for the SDR-1000 and not the
5K.   If you are having issues with the power out in V1.16.1 of
PowerSDR,  be sure to start with a new database,  do not import a
previous database.   If you did start with a new database,  try
resetting the database in the Setup menu,  lower left hand corner,  this
will cause the EEPROM to be re-read and a new database started..

If you continue to have power output issues,  be sure to call me at the
Support number,   512-250-8595..

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ