That's GREAT, Congratulations Mike. I will look for the QST score.

Stan, WA2UET

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Ellison" <telli...@itsco.com> To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>; <flexra...@yahoogroups.com>; "'FlexRadioDevelopment'" <flex...@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:28 AM
Subject: [Flexradio] Mike KM0T wins the 2008 UHF contest,SOHP category with FLEX radios!

To all Flexers!

For those who receive QST, you will find the results form the ARRL 2008 UHF contest in the upcoming Feb 09 edition. The winner of the SOHP category is none other than our own Mike KM0T (http://www.km0t.com/). This makes FIVE years in a row that Mike has won his category! He had the top score (354,708 points) of all fixed stations (even multi-op) and was only barely beaten for the top spot by a mere 11K points from a mobile (rover) station.

He uses the FLEX-5000 and two SDR-1000s to feed all of his transverters.

We hope to have some updated shack pics soon so everyone can check out his award winning operating position.

A BIG congratulations to Mike on this incredible accomplishment!

-Tim
-----
W4TME