From: Tim Ellison <telli...@itsco.com>
To: John Vandenberg <jvandenb...@mountaincable.net>; "FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz"
<FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 10:13:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] FLEX5000A SSTV

The demo version of VAC interjects a voice in the audio stream at several
second intervals corrupting digital mode signal reception.

It will also do the same thing on transmit, so you should never use the demo
version of VAC for transmitting to prevent unwanted corruption of your
transmitted signals.

-Tim