That is good to know.  Thanks for the feedback.

-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Boresz [mailto:d...@lightstream.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:17 PM
To: Tim Ellison
Cc: Ruben Navarro Huedo; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Problem continues...

Tim,

First, I created a desktop shortcut so that it would be quickly
accessible, by going to: Start > Control Panel > Network Connections,
and then right-clicked on the 'Wireless Network Connection' and selected
"Create Shortcut"

With the shortcut now on the desktop, I just right-click the shortcut
and select 'Disable' when I want to use the radio, and when I want to
restore it, right-click the shortcut and select 'Enable'.

I didn't do anything with the BIOS.

Dale