Hello all.

I've updated WMP to the latest version trying to play post-processed audio
from a file that PowerSDR saved.  PowerSDR loads and plays the file fine,
but not WMP.  The reason I wanted to do this was to fast forward into a long
one hour recording I made while away from the house.  PowerSDR doesn't allow
me to do this (at least I haven't found a way to do it yet).

WMP v.11 says I need the IEEE Float (3) codec, but it can't find the codec
on the Internet.  Don't see any reference to it in the knowledge base
either.  I can find it on an obscure website, but am unwilling to download
from an untrusted source.

For those of you using the audio recording features of PowerSDR, what are
you doing to make it work?

-Tim