I have setup the Delta 44 OK with Power SDR and my SDR1000, the onboard  sound
card is disabled. It works fine with the Flex, but if possible I would like to
use the same mic and speakers on the Delta 44 with Skype (when Power SDR is nor
being used).

I can hear sounds OK through the speakers, but can't get the mic to work with
anything other than PowerSDR.  In control panel, sounds and audio devices
properties, the mic is set to Delta 44 3/4, but the Volume and Advanced buttons
are greyed out. In the Delta 44 control panel if I increase the H/W in 3/4 gain
the mic signal shows but this does not solve the problem.

The windows sound recorder doesn't work either.

Any advice would be most welcome.

Mike

G3XEF