From: Stan [mailto:wa2...@taconic.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 10:58 AM
To: Tim Ellison; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: VAC change sound device #'s

I am using Logger32 for a logging and sound card software. Sometimes when I
open PowerSDR and the Logger32 software the sound devices change in the device
#'s in Logger32. The Device #'s remain the same in Logger32 but the associated
sound devices change. I am using VAC for sound.

When this happens the sound device will sometimes change to Realtek (the
motherboard sound card) and sometimes to the Flex sound device that I know
nothing about, I have never played with that.

It is not a real problem I can correct it quickly but I would like to know what
is causing this. Hopefully I have explained it clearly enough.

Stan