From: Bill Photinos [mailto:b...@photinos.com]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 8:21 AM
To: Ray Andrews
Cc: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] external tuner control

Thanks,  that make sense.   However is there a way to hook it up like
with the 4 pin molex connectors on the back of an Icom?  The reason I
ask is, while the auto tune works great I tend not to leave it in that
mode.  Sometimes it tends to re-tune in mid transmission if the SWR
spikes  a bit.  I prefer to use it in the semi-auto mode where it tunes
only when the tune button is pushed on the radio.  Was curious if anyone
had hooked the 5000 up this way.  Will be getting a 5000 soon.  Another
interesting thought is that it would be nice since there are three
antenna outputs to be able to control a tuner on each one?

Thanks,
    Bill - W4RVN