From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Hank Wolfla
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 12:09 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Flex Wire - Amplifier Band Switching

Does anyone know how to take the data from the Flex Wire output of the Flex
5000 and decode it so that I could drive relays to control the band
switching on my AL-600 amplifier.  This was very easy with the SDR 1000, but
seems pretty complex on the 5000.  I am not a digital design engineer, so am
pretty much starting at ground zero.

Thanks for any help someone could provide.

73,

Hank

K9LZJ

Hank Wolfla