Will the Flex-1500 have a mechanism such as UCB or Flex-Wire to support control of multiple transverters (e.g., relay control to select the transverter, key out for transmit, and sequencing for pre-amps and amplifiers)? Also, is provision made for an external pre-amp for 6M? My experience with the 5000A is that a pre-amp is an absolute necessity on 6M (with a 21 dB ARR pre-amp the noise floor drops 21 db).

Is it possible to run two copies of PowerSDR at the same time - one for the 5000A and one for the 1500?

I'm thinking of placing my pre-order this week, but don't have sufficient info to determine if it will meet my needs.

73,
Clay W7CE