I would like to suggest that PWRSDR be modified so that the cursor must be in the frequency display window before keyboard entries are accepted to change frequencies. (personally I think keyboard entry of a frequency is a useless feature and if it could be toggled off, so much the better)

Using N1MM and an SDR-1000 in two recent contest I knocked the radio into oblivion several times loosing my frequency and contact. I know there are work-arounds such as storing the current frequency in the second VFO, but in the heat of a contest you don't think of that or have time to do it. I have disabled all of the keyboard entries for frequency control. Oddly, the cursor can be flashing in the entry field of N1MM while the SDR applicatiion is active so you may not realize your input is going elsewhere if you look down at the keyboard while entering a call.

Regardless, the Flex radio is my favorite.

Ed