John --

I think you'll see that a number of these issues either hadn't crept into
the Linux version, or else had been addressed previously. Bob has been very
good about maintaining the canonical version on CGRAN; I've tried to do the
same.

A lot of what needs to be done is simply reconciling the signal chains
between the canonical and PowerSDR versions, although there's an
accumulation of new features on CGRAN that haven't been retrofitted
elsewhere, and probably won't be.

73
Frank
AB2KTt

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 12:17 PM, John Melton <john.mel...@sun.com> wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> Linux version?
>
> Regards,
>
> John g0orx/n6lyt
>

> On 03/16/09 22:26, Bob McGwier wrote:
>
>> In the test branch,  which is being made ready for the roll out of the
>> 3000,  I convinced the "powers" to allow me to make some changes which have
>> been fleshed out in one of my branches.
>>
>> SVN: 2797 in the test branch
>>
>> Major reorganization of the receiver flow graph.  ANF and NR redone.  BIN
>> works everywhere, all the time.  PAN on receivers done correctly, MultiRX
>> and RX/RX2.  AGC put near last in RX chain resulting in much (MUCH) lower
>> total harmonic distortion.   SAM much improved.  ANF and NR are before AGC
>> so a loud interfering tone, suppressed by ANF, will not capture AGC.  PLEASE
>> TEST.
>>
>> 73's
>> Bob
>> N4HY

There's no such thing as a good Canadian. If there was, they wouldn't live
there. -- Billy Bob Neck