From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of knesbitt
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 2:53 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Shielding improvements for Flex 5000A?

Gerald,
can you comment on the findings and ultimate resolution to the problems
reported by Andy HB9CVQ re his 5000A and C model?
Thanks,

Kirb - VE6IV
--
-Quote-

  [Flexradio] F5KC RFIO TX EMI-coupling into HTRX Board

*Gerald Youngblood* gerald at flex-radio.com
<mailto:flexradio%40flex-radio.biz?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BFlexradio%5D%20F5KC%20
RFIO%20TX%20EMI-coupling%20into%20HTRX%20Board&In-Reply-To=%3CE630C57DF99B4D
CABD49DFF766547DE6%40GeraldGateway%3E>
/Tue Jan 13 13:24:53 EST 2009/

      Board

<http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/2009-January/
026329.html>
      Board

<http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/2009-January/
026332.html>

<http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/2009-January/
date.html#26330>
      [ thread ]

<http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/2009-January/
thread.html#26330>
      [ subject ]

<http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/2009-January/
subject.html#26330>
      [ author ]

<http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/2009-January/
author.html#26330>

"Hi Andy,

This is the first report of this problem that we are aware of on either the
F5KC or F5KA.  I will be glad to work with you directly to find a solution.

Regards,
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
President