With all of the weird vibes floating around about every little gripe one can
find about a Flex, let's see what I can do.  First, thanks to Ed in the
service department for fixing a minor thing or two that I needed while
installing my RX2.  I got my 5K back fast and back on the air: working
great.  Thank goodness I can put my old trusty Icom back on the shelf with
its SCS-PTC-IIpro where it belongs, belting out email on MARS freqs.

By the way, my 5K is working fine on my 64-K Vista machine, thanks to all of
the fixing and debugging that's been going on with the firewire driver and
current version of SDR.  I may find something this week to complain about
but unless it's huge I'll worry about bigger things like global warning, the
next desperate soul who pulls the trigger to solve their problems (was a
workplace violence analyst for the government), or the next unemployment
report.  Doing without my 5K for a couple of weeks really was a deprivation
interval for my radio line up.  I certainly understand that others may
prefer to use other radios and believe be, they should rather than gripe
about a 5K.  But for me, I am sure glad to have this baby back and can't see
having anything else.

Dale Sewell W4NBF

Pensacola, FL

850.291.0915