Tim,
Thank you for your help. I should have looked in the KB before, but since I did´d remember of any previous occurrence in the reflector I just skipped it and asked directly. Taking in account the work that means compiling and maintaining this resource and the amount of useful information that it provides, all flexers with a problem should search the KB before trying to find the solution by other means. I took the wrong way in the style of "when everything else fails, read the manual".

The bad news is that first, I had problems with the "Windows Genuine Advantage" Microsoft´s policy when trying to download the tool mentioned in the KB (exctrlst.exe). I use a genuine legal copy of Windows 2k, but the MS specified tools for verifying it even does not run on my system, so being unable to verify that my system is "genuine" it negates access to the file.

I finally managed to obtain a copy and installed it. It says that the required dll (perfos.dll) was already active. I tried to disable and then enable, but no change. Probably my problem is not exactly the same addressed by the article, because even the text "CPU %" is missing (or overlaid by the Date/Time panel ) in the console, because in my console this panel is bottom aligned with the VFO one. Testing with the ke5dto branch, whose console has the Date/Time panel positioned higher, I see the "CPU %" title for about .5 seconds just after loading and then disappears.

My radio is a SDR-1000, and the computer OS is Windows 2000.

Maybe somebody has a clue about this.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

Tim (W4TME) wrote:
Look in the Knowledge Base. A search on CPU returned this article as the 2nd hit. http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50311.aspx

-Tim
---
W4TME
FlexRadio Systems - Info Management Admin.
"Tune in Excitement"