Brian
right now, while I'm still learning to manipulate the SN.
I have Tilt, Spin, and Roll all set to 4th speed notch
the others movements are disabled.

(my hand/eye coordination is not the best, you wouldn't want me doing that remote modern surgery on you)

I frequently use the PWSDR Pan Slider to move the Passband as far left as possible when operating split mode.
To me using the "Pan right/left" motion would be a natural for this purpose.

Presently I've disabled "Pan up/down" but perhaps that should be 'Band up/down'???

I find that using my thumb on the "Tilt" is an easy and precise way of moving frequency in step with the 'TuneStep' setting.

If "Zoom" selected 'Tune Steps' than a small/large frequency adjustment could be easily accomplished during a contest or DX situation.

I'm slowly learning how to adapt the SN and presently have two 'Application settings', DXing & Digital Contesting.

I do wish the SpaceNav had a couple more programmable buttons. 3Dconnection has newer models but rather pricey.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lloyd" <brian-wb6...@lloyd.com>